Bài tập thì quá khứ hoàn thành – Tiếng Anh lớp 5 (Có đáp án), Bài tập thì quá khứ hoàn thành – Tiếng Anh lớp 5 giúp các bạn có thể hiểu rõ và nắm vững cấu trúc của
Bài tập thì quá khứ hoàn thành – Tiếng Anh lớp 5 là tài liệu hữu ích ích mà Tài Liệu Học Thi muốn giới thiệu đến các bạn. Thông qua tài liệu này giúp các bạn kiểm tra vốn từ vựng và ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh của mình nhằm chuẩn bị cho các kỳ thi và các bài kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 5. Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo nội dung chi tiết.
Bài tập thì quá khứ hoàn thành cho học sinh lớp 5
Bài 1: Read the situations and write sentences from the words in brackets.
1. You went to Suc’s house, but she wasn’t there
(she/go/out) She had gone out.
2. You went back to your home town after many years. It wasn’t the same as before.
(it/change/ a lot) ……………….
3. I invited Rachel to the party, but she couldn’t come.
(she/arrange/ to do something else) ……………….
4. You went to the cinema last night. You got to the cinema late.
(the film/ already/ begin) ……………….
5. It was nice to see Dan again after such a long time.
(I/not/see/him for five years) ……………….
6. I offered Sue something to eat, but she wasn’t hungry
(she/just/ have breakfast) ……………….
Bài 2: For each situations, write a sentence ending with never…before. Use the verb in brackets.
1. The man sitting next to you on the plane was very nervous. It was his first flight.
(fly) He’d never flown before.
2. A woman walked into the room. She was a complete stranger to me.
(see) I ………….. before.
3. Sam played tennis yesterday. He wasn’t very good at it because it was his first game.
(play) He …………..
4. Last year we went to Denmark. It was our first time there.
(be there) We …………..
Bài 3: Use the sentences on the left to complete the paragraphs on the right.
These sentences are in the order in which they happened – so (1) happened before (2), (2) before (3) … But your paragraph begin with the underlined sentence, so sometimes you need the past perfect.
(1) Some body broken into the office during the night
(2) We arrived at work in the morning.
(3) We called the police.
We arrived at work in the morning and found that somebody had broken into the office during the night. So we ……
(1) Laura went out this morning.
(2) I tired to phone her.
(3) There was no answer.
I tired to phone Laura this morning, but … no answer. She … out.
(1) Jim came back from holiday a few days ago
(2) I met him the same day.
(3) He looked very well
I met Jim a few days ago … just, … holiday … very well.
(1) Kevin sent Sally lots of emails.
(2) She never replied to them.
(3) Yesterday he got a phone call from her.
(4) He was very surprised
Yesterday Kevin … from Sally. He … very surprised. He … lots of emails, but she …
Bài 4: Put the verb into the correct form, past perfect (I had done) or past simple (I did)
1. “Was Paul at the party when you arrived?” “No, he had gone (go) home.”
2. I felt very tired when I got home, so I … (go ) straight to bed.
3. The house was very quite when I got home. Everybody…….(go) to bed
4. Sorry I’m late. The car … (break) down on my way here.
5. We were driving along the road when we … (see) a car which … (break) down, so we … (stop) to help.
2. It had changed a lot
3. She’d arranged to do something else
4. The film had already begun
5. I hadn’t seen him for five years
6. She’d just had breakfast
2. I’d never seen her before
3. He’d never played before
4. We’d never been there before
1. called the police
2. there was … had gone
3. He’d just come back from
4. got a phone call
Had sent her
Had never replied to them
3. had gone
5. saw … had broken … stopped